VGA Extender for RJ45 CAT5/6 60m
The VGA extender includes a signal transmitter and receiver. The transmitter that is linked to the main engine will convert the VGA signal into the tcp/ip standard and transmit over the Internet. The receiver connected to the screen will convert the standard tcp/ip signal into the VGA signal. Uses 2 cat5e/6 cables to extend the VGA cable up to 60m while maintaining its resolution.
- 100% new and high quality.
- Quantity: 1 pcs
- Using CAT-5E / 6 replaces the VGA cable
- IEEE standard 568B support
- Support of all types of computer systems
- Support video recording on hard disk, host monitor and other equipment that has a VGA interface
- Pure physics hardware design
- Small, lightweight, no power needed, easy to operate and flexible in the wiring
- Dimensions: (8.4×6.2×2.7) cm (L x W x H)
- Supports 165Mhz / 1.65GBps per channel (4.95Gbps per channel)
- Input video signal: 0.5-1.9 volts
- Input of the DDC signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum cable length: 60m