your home appliances
Save up to 20 euros on electricity
Connect powerful appliances and control current load level in the network
Control home appliances via voice assistants with the Perenio smart Plug
Customize your own scenarios
Take care of your child’s sleep with the Perenio Power Link smart plug via the app
Turn off the light in the nursery by timer
Turn on the heater for a comfortable sleep
Forgot, did you turn off the iron?
It is easy to install and setup
Safe for kids
Max current: 20А
Max power: 4000 W
Power consumption: 0.5 W (max)
The device must be connected directly to the mains socket
24 months – for EU, UK, TR
36 months – for NO, SE
Protect home appliances from voltage drops with the Perenio Power Link Zigbee smart plug. The smart plug has a relay with protection from voltage drops in the network, which can withstand a current of 20A for 30 seconds *. The total power of connected devices for Power Link Zigbee is 4 kW.
* When used in domestic premises, the total current should not exceed 16 A.
Save energy by controlling electrical appliances remotely from your smartphone:
– turn devices on and off;
– customize the countdown timer;
– create your own scenarios for the operation of electrical appliances;
– control the statistics of energy consumption;
– control the plug with Alice / Siri / Google Assistant / Alexa voice assistants.
Design and construction
– the plug has a soft touch matte finish, pleasant to touch;
– an aluminum button with light indication shows the current operating mode and load level;
– equipped with child protection – special “shutters”. These plastic closures that cover the contacts remain closed even if a child tries to insert a finger or other object into the outlet. The device has been assigned protection class IP 20.
How to connect?
– connect the Power Link to an electrical outlet and press the power button (wait until the indicator light turns green).
– activate the device in the Perenio Smart application through the PEACG01 Control Gateway or the A1 Elegance IoT router.
– configure options and set work scenarios through the Perenio Smart app
Activation in the Perenio Smart app only if you have a PEACG01 Control Gateway or A1 Elegance IoT router.
There are no reviews yet.